Friday, June 10, 2011

Beer Blogging Buddies

I recently joined this social network for beer bloggers called "Beer Bloggers Unite." It's a very cool site where all kinds of beer bloggers can get together and share ideas, recipes, beers they like/dislike, etc. I was immediately welcomed by a gentleman named Marcus who owns his own restaurant in Ellenville, NY. He has a video blog called "Beer Blogging Buddies," where he and two friends sample different beers and rate them on a score from 0-100. It is hilarious. Not only do they appear pretty knowledgeable about beer, but you can tell they really enjoy beer. You can also tell that they really enjoy each other's company. The one thing I really liked about them is that they don't appear to subscribe to trends. They like what they like and are unapologetic about it (that also goes for what they don't like). I really like this blog and have added it to the list of blogs I'm following. It's a lot of fun and I recommend everyone give it a try. You can follow the link below:

http://beerbloggingbuddies.blogspot.com

Until Next Time,
RHSC

No comments:

Post a Comment