- 6.6 pounds Marris Otter LME
- 6 ounces Crystal 40L
- 8 ounces Crystal 60L
- 2 ounces Roasted Barley 300L
- 1 ounce Kent Goldings Hops
- 1 packet Irish Ale or London Ale yeast (I used London Ale yeast)
- Steep grains at 150-160 degrees for 30-60 minutes
- Remove grains. Add extract and hops. Bring to a boil.
- Boil for 60 minutes.
- Cool wort and transfer to fermenter.
- Pitch yeast.
- Ferment for 2-3 weeks.
Note: I used London Ale yeast simply because the local HBS was out of Irish Ale yeast the day I was brewing. It's pretty close in profile to the Irish Ale yeast and keeps the flavor pretty close to the standard.
ABV: approximately 5%
Until Next Time,