Sunday, September 4, 2011

Busy Summer

So it's been about two months since my last post. I would love to say that I've been brewing a lot since then, but I really haven't. This summer was really busy and just got away from me. There were a couple of festivals and new breweries that I tried this summer that I meant to blog about, but never got around to doing it. I will hopefully catch up on those. I hope to be brewing a Belgian style tripel pretty soon. I'm kind of excited about it and will post about it soon. I've also discovered a new home-brew store that I will blog about soon. I've been behind on all of the blogs I read and comment on, as well. Hopefully I will get back in the swing of that pretty soon. Stay in touch and keep commenting.

Until Next Time,
RHSC

No comments:

Post a Comment