Thursday, February 10, 2011

Wishlist

Things I would like to have in the near future (some are rather important and some are novelties):
  • 5-7 gallon brew-pot
  • Wort Chiller
  • Another 6.5 gallon bottling bucket
  • Auto-siphon
  • Floating Thermometer
  • Bottle Rack
  • 6 gallon glass carboy
  • Carboy Dryer
  • Wine Bottle Corker
  • Keg System (5 or 10 gallon)

Things I would like to have when I decide to brave all-grain brewing:
  • Outdoor Propane Burner
  • 15-20 gallon brew-pot or kettle (with an installed spigot)
  • Super Chiller

Things I would like to do:
  • Start a hop garden
  • Grow my own barley (so I can make my own grain or extract)
  • Collect my own yeast (this probably won't happen until I get a more advanced fermenter)

Things I would like to have that are probably a long way off:
  • Thermostat controlled Refrigerator for controlled fermentation temperatures (easier for lagers)
  • Stainless Steel Conical Fermenter (at least 6.5 gallons, but 10 or more would be better) 

Until Next Time, 
RHSC

No comments:

Post a Comment